- Welcome -
The Montgomery Family & Team invite you to enjoy Ardardan. Set in a Restored Walled Garden on the banks of the River Clyde enjoy everything Ardardan Estate has to offer. With a treasure trove of foodie goodies, homemade Tearoom Treats, Woodland Walk to wander, animals to meet and Garden Nursery to inspire we hope you enjoy the Ardardan Farm experience. Eat.Shop.Walk. Simply…Enjoy!
With views across the River Clyde Ardardan is a “Great Escape” from the hustle and bustle. Whether to have a cuppa and a wander, pick up some messages or just have a blether with our team we aim to make your Ardardan experience as enjoyable and memorable as possible. So...Enjoy!
Nestled in Ardardan’s Walled Garden, our Tearoom team aim to prepare high quality breakfasts, light lunches and home baking. Our staples on the menu along with our Daily Specials board and patisserie counter full of homemade treats will hopefully tickle your taste buds! .
We believe in detail and so take time to hand pick products that we like and that we are proud to stock. Enjoy delving into a treasure trove of Foodie treats, quality plants, quirky gifts and tasteful cards. Discover something that little bit different!
Whether to enjoy a fun filled walk exploring with family, wander with the dog or grab peaceful time to reflect on your own there is always something new to discover at Ardardan! The perfect spot to explore the Farm restored Walled Garden, Woodland Walk and of course say hi to our Ardardan Dolphins!
- Ardardan A-Z -
Ardardan Scarecrow Festival
Do your family, group, business or team like a competition and lots of fun?
If so give building a Scarecrow a go. Here’s the details you need to know:
- No Entry Fee
- Register by the 13th of September – email email@example.com, call 01389 849188 or pop in and see us.
- Build a scarecrow that represents your group. Be as creative as you like.
- Scarecrow must be at least 1.5 metres tall, but feel free to go higher!
- Scarecrows must be brought to Ardardan between Sunday 20th & Thurs 24th September
- Scarecrows will be displayed at our Scarecrow Festival over the weekend of the 26th/27th of September
- Visitors over this weekend will walk the Scarecrow Trail and rate their favourites, resulting in a winning Scarecrow! It could be you…
For more information just ask our team when you’re in, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01389 849 188